Make FinanciallyHers Yours
- Do you ever find yourself spending impulsively?
- Are you tired of being frustrated with managing your money?
- Does it seem like unexpected events are always coming up, and you can't make ends meet?
- Ever wonder where your money goes?
If so, you're not alone.
Clarifi recognized that many women want to learn more about personal finance and developed FinanciallyHers®. More than just the do's and don'ts of finance, FinanciallyHers empowers women to identify the personal motivations and beliefs that influence how they manage their finances. Once you better understand what drives your money decisions, you can put together an effective plan to meet your financial goals.
Since its start in 2008, FinanciallyHers has equipped more than 1,700 women across the Delaware Valley with the tools that can help them successfully manage their finances.
Through FinanciallyHers, members:
- Explore financial behaviors that influence their critical decisions around money - spending triggers, underlying causes of debt and subconscious obstacles to savings
- Learn the psychology of money management to find ways of improving their financial well-being
- Participate in financial workshops covering detailed aspects of budgeting, savings and credit
Enjoy the following benefits as a FinanciallyHers program member:
- Financial Counseling. Meet one-on-one with a counselor to confidentially discuss your personal financial issues
- Advanced Education - Attend classes on investing, estate planning, retirement savings and more
- Special Events - Accept an invitation to FinanciallyHers Day, which combines education and celebration. Participate in other Clarifi and community events throughout the year
- Ongoing Communication - Receive encouraging e-mails to help you stay on track and provide you with workshop information, tips and links to resources
FinanciallyHers is not just about solidifying your financial future. It's about building relationships, learning from others and helping others learn from you. Meet women who share similar concerns about money, care about financial stability and recognize the importance of setting financial goals.
Become part of a network of women who want to build solid financial futures and have the determination to make it happen. The insights you gain are priceless.
Take the first step to creating your financial future:
FinanciallyHers Five Core Workshops:
- Unlocking the Mystery - The Why Behind the Buy
- How to Run Your Household Like a Business
- Give Yourself (Good) Credit
- Raising Money Savvy Kids
- You Can Save!
Register online at any time for the above Five Core Workshops.
Click the links below to read our newsletters, which are filled with tips, resources, and program news!
- FinanciallyHers Member Newsletter Spring 2013
- FinanciallyHers Member Newsletter Winter 2013
- FinanciallyHers Newsletter Fall 2012
- FinanciallyHers Member Newsletter Spring 2011
- FinanciallyHers Member Newsletter Summer 2011
- FinanciallyHers Member Newsletter Fall 2011
- FinanciallyHers Member Newsletter Winter 2012
- FinanciallyHers Member Newsletter Spring 2012
- Friends of FinanciallyHers - Partner Newsletter Winter 2013
- Friends of FinanciallyHers - Partner Newsletter Spring 2011
- Friends of FinanciallyHers - Partner Newsletter Summer 2011
- Friends of FinanciallyHers- Partner Newsletter Fall 2011
- Friends of FinanciallyHers - Partner Newsletter Winter 2012
- Friends of FinanciallyHers- Partner Newsletter Spring 2012
To learn more about FinanciallyHers, complete the Request Information Form or call 800-989-2227.