Join us for two savory financial workshops and a presentation by Gary Papp, the 'Essential Chef,' on smart grocery shopping tips. We're pretty sure you'll be asking for seconds!
Guest Speaker: Ruth Briggs King, State Representative
Workshops: Tiffany W. Thurman, FinanciallyHers Program Manager
- Unlocking the Mystery: The Why Behind the Buy
- Give Yourself Good Credit
Presentation: The Chef's Perspective, Gary Papp, Owner, Essential Chef, LLC
- Organic products vs. processed foods
- Basic healthy cooking methods
- Smart grocery shopping tips
Saturday, September 21, 9am
First State Community Action Agency
308 N. Railroad Avenue, Georgetown, DE 19947
Register here or by calling 800-989-2227
Attendance is free. Breakfast will be served.
Sponsored in part by: