Many benefits go along with a good credit score—lower borrowing costs, decreased insurance rates and better credit offers. Understanding the information on your credit report and how it impacts your finances is a critical step in managing your finances.
During the session you and your counselor will:
- Review your credit report and score from the 3 major credit reporting agencies (Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion)
- Discuss each component of the report to be sure you understand all the information and its importance
- Provide instruction on how to resolve any problems with your report
- Develop an action plan to either improve your creditworthiness, or continue maintaining good credit so you can achieve your financial goals
- Sessions are one hour and available in-person only
- Spanish-speaking counselors available
- Arrangements can be made to accommodate our hearing-impaired clients
There is a fee of $65/individual and $75/couple for this service. Learn more about our fees and how they can be waived.
Schedule an appointment today
Making an appointment with Clarifi is easy. You can schedule one online with MyClarifi or call us at 855-300-4026. We're ready to help you!