Many benefits go along with a good credit score—lower borrowing costs, decreased insurance rates and better credit offers. Understanding the information on your credit report and how it impacts your finances is a critical step in managing your finances.
During the session you and your counselor will:
- Review your credit report and score from the 3 major credit reporting agencies (Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion)
- Discuss each component of the report to be sure you understand all the information and its importance
- Provide instruction on how to resolve any problems with your report
- Develop an action plan to either improve your creditworthiness, or continue maintaining good credit so you can achieve your financial goals
- Sessions are one hour and available in-person only
- Languages available: English, Spanish, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Arrangements can be made to accommodate our Hearing Impaired Clients
There is a fee of $65/individual and $75/couple for this service. Learn more about our fees and how they can be waived.