*THIS EVENT IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING RESCHEDULED*
We're expecting to reschedule this event for later in January; please check back for a new date. We apologize for any inconvenice this may have caused.
A FinanciallyHers and WOMEN'S WAY event.
Join us for a workshop event on health care reform and its impact on the daily lives of women and families. Get your questions answered and learn about new coverage options under the Affordable Care Act.
- Why having health insurance is important
- The basics of budgeting out health care costs
- Factors to consider when choosing a health insurance plan
- How the Affordable Care Act changed the way we shop for health insurance
- How to take the next step and get covered
- Jim Donovan, Consumer Reporter, CBS 3/The CW Philly
- Emily Wyner, WOMEN'S WAY
- Tiffany W. Thurman, FinanciallyHers Program Manager
Register below or by calling 800-989-2227.
Attendance is free. Refreshments will be available.