Love may not cost a thing, but money is still the top thing that couples fight about. Join us for a special event and learn how to manage money with your significant other and teach your kids about money. Topics will include:
- Recognizing the emotional triggers behind spending money
- Managing your budget and credit with a significant other
- Strategies to teach your kids about money
- Resources that help you improve your relationship with money
- Soneyet Muhammad, Financial Smarts Program Manager
- Tiffany W. Thurman, FinanciallyHers Program Manager
Register below or by calling 800-989-2227.
Attendance is free. A catered meal and dessert will be provided.