File Your Taxes and Better Manage Your Refund

File Your Taxes for Free. Better Manage Your Refund.

This tax season, visit Campaign for Working Families (CWFI) for your FREE tax preparation, and let Clarifi help you maximize that refund.

  • File your taxes accurately and thoroughly
  • Get the maximum tax refund you’re eligible for
  • Decide the best way to use your tax refund
  • Our services are offered at no cost to you!
Campaign for Working Families logo

Want tax preparation help?

Find Local CWFI FREE Tax Location

Be sure to bring all necessary documents
Questions? Call Campaign for Working Families at 215-454-6483

Want counseling to manage you refund?

Call 267-765-2703

Tax preparation is offered through the Campaign for Working Families and their VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) sites.

What to Bring

When you visit a Campaign for Working Families VITA location, be sure to bring these documents:

  • Social security cards for you and all dependents
  • State-issued photo ID
  • Income documents including W-2s and 1099s (you may have a 1099 if you received income from Social Security, Railroad Retirement, Unemployment, Interest, or Dividend Income)
  • Childcare provider information (including SS # or EIN)
  • The dates of birth for all people you are claiming as dependents.
  • If you paid for child care in the past year, bring any receipts or co-pay statements. Also, be sure to bring the Social Security Number (SSN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN) of your day care provider, the provider name, and the day care address.
  • If you paid for higher education, such as college or a trade school, bring form 1098-T showing evidence of payment along with amounts spent on books and other required supplies or equipment (laptops, etc.).
  • Health insurance form 1095-A (if applicable)
  • Last year’s tax return if you have one. Also bring any items that you think may impact your tax return (such as mortgage statements). If you are not sure, bring it!
  • Voided check, or bank slip with account information, if you wish to get your refund by direct deposit.  If you plan to file jointly, both filer and spouse must be present to sign.

A partnership with:

VITA partner logos

Enter Our Tax Season Contest and You Could Win!

Did you get your taxes done for free? If so, please fill out the form below and you'll be entered for a chance to win a $100 grocery card and other great prizes.

Your responses will help us ensure we're offering the best services to help individuals find tax help sites and manage their refunds.

Enter Our Tax Season Contest Below