File Your Taxes for Free. Better Manage Your Refund.
This tax season, Clarifi and the Campaign for Working Families have teamed up to help you file your taxes and better manage your refund. Our trained volunteers and counselors can help you:
- File your taxes accurately and thoroughly
- Get the maximum tax refund you’re eligible for
- Decide the best way to use your tax refund
Our services are offered at no cost to you!
Want tax preparation help?
Be sure to bring all necessary documents
Questions? Call Campaign for Working Families at 215-454-6483
Want counseling to manage you refund?
Call 855-FIN-PHIL (346-7445)
Tax preparation is offered through the Campaign for Working Families and their VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) sites.
When you visit a Campaign for Working Families VITA location, be sure to bring these documents:
- NEW! Proof of health insurance - Form 1095-A, 1095-B or 1095-C
- Social security cards for you and all dependents
- State-issued photo ID
- Income documents including W-2s and 1099s
- Voided check for direct deposit
- Childcare provider information (including SS # or EIN)
- Form 1098-T (tuition payment statement)
Did you get your taxes done for free? If so, please fill out the form below and you'll be entered for a chance to win a $100 grocery card and other great prizes.
Your responses will help us ensure we're offering the best services to help individuals find tax help sites and manage their refunds.